Finally watched Sakizuke (spoilers ahoy)
I was live chatting Reilly while watching.
- Hugh Dancy, how are you so amazing?
- Blue and yellow. Blue. And. Freaking. Yellow. And green! Green is a combination of blue and yellow.
- And then there’s red. And this time Beverly was wearing red, which usually Alana is.
- The transition from Hannibal sniffing the body to him in the corn fields was so great I screamed
- The cinematography this episooooode
- Like, right after Bedelia told Will she believes him? The shot where he moves out of focus and starts to react, but the bars stay in focus? Beautiful.
- Now, this, I guess is technically a spoiler for Hassun, but the fact that Alana isn’t getting on the stand during the trial and Hannibal is?
- It really confuses me
- And I was really shocked and sad when I saw that
- And I don’t know what to think. How does she get to the trial and not know that?
- And how is he the one the defense picks?
- I need to know what happens.
- Only four days!
so ready for the rest of this seasooooon
thank god i’m almost done with the wire (only season five left!). i’ll have more time to watch shows by choice.
not that the wire isn’t amazing.
because it is.
holy shit, it really, really is.
i’ll just be glad to not feel guilty whenever i want to watch shameless, or hannibal, or whatever other show.
like finishing my rewatch of malcolm in the middle. one season left. lawlz. or starting true detective or watching any number of shows or movies
I’m almost caught up on Shameless (in the beginnings on 4x07)
And Mandy in a squirrel hat for her job at the waffle place made my life.
And jesus, Lip. Fiona.
Perks of Spring Break:
- finally gonna catch up on Shameless!
- I’m gonna watch Hannibal later today!! Via NBC so that they log my viewing. Or something. I saw that the ratings were down a lot this week… But I have faith we’ll be renewed!
- Getting to see friends at home, I hope.
- Sleep (like, yesterday I took a three hour nap and then slept for almost twelve hours.)
- My parents’ coffee
- My cat
Cons of the Break:
- Realizing I have more than twenty-four hours of work to accomplish by Monday morning on the seventeenth
- Sneezing a lot because apparently, two cats and two dogs I can deal with, but three cats and a dog is too much for my nose? That or being away at home has ruined my tolerance
- Thinking about the Future (classes, degrees, applications, scholarships, traveling, internships, career…)
- My bed
- Potentially too much family time? That could potentially be a concern? I’ve grown to love living in Athens and being on my own (with friends!), so I’m a bit worried we’ll all start arguing again.
- Oh, and having to find my passport because my family has misplaced it and it’s kind of imperative that I have it…
playlist from today
Grendel’s Mother - The Mountain Goats
Magpie - Khushi
Firecracker - Steel Train
Dreamboat - A Silent Film
Too Young Too Wise - Quiet Hounds
Middle Distance Runner - Sea Wolf
Comme des enfants - Coeur de Pirate
The Sea Is A Good Place To Think Of The Future - Los Campesinos!
Sunrise Sunset - We Are Trees
Boy From School - On An On
End of the World - Hunter Hunted
Conductor - We Were Promised Jetpacks
December Theme - Satellite Stories
Mississippi - The Griswolds
Come and See - Young Galaxy
Time - The Mowgli’s
Blood - The Middle East
2016 - Aunt Martha
The Fabulist - Nathan Johnson & the Cinematic Underground
Alone - Priory
Shape of My Heart - Noah and the Whale
See the World - Gomez
Love Lost - The Temper Trap
The Line - The Eastern Sea
California Daze - Peace
The Same Tattoos - Fences
Swim Until You Can’t See Land - Frightened Rabbi
son I think you are ready for the talk *opens harry potter and the philosopher stone book*
i’m about to be playing those tunes on that radio, ja feel?
you can listen in at 90.5 fm OR old.wuog.org/live/
it’s gonna be the best ever 10am-noon of your lives. though i don’t think i’m technically allowed to say that.
(i’m totally gonna post the playlist afterwards because i enjoy it)
blacklisting hannibal tags because i can’t watch tonight, live
please watch in my place so the ratings will go up
this show will not prematurely end